Last updated: January 23, 2023
At BrushPacks, we respect the privacy of our customers and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit our website brushpacks.com (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
Information We Collect
We may collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including:
- Information by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”).
- Information that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as your browser type and version, time zone setting, and operating system and platform.
- Information about your visit to our Website, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our Website (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
- Payment information, such as credit card numbers and billing information.
- Information you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications and/or newsletters.
- Any other information that you choose to send to us.
Use of Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of BrushPacks’ assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by BrushPacks about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
- If we are required to do so by law or legal process, to law enforcement authorities or other government officials, or to other third parties as necessary to enforce our legal rights or as required by law.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of BrushPacks, our customers, or others.
Security of Information
We take reasonable measures to protect the information that we collect from or about you (including your personal information) from unauthorized access, use, alteration, destruction or disclosure.
However, no data transmission over the internet, wireless transmission or electronic storage of information can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. We cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk.
You have the following choices regarding the collection, use, and sharing of your personal information:
- You may choose not to provide personal information to us. However, this may limit your ability to use certain features of our Website.
- You may unsubscribe from our email notifications and/or newsletters by following the instructions included in each email.
- You may request access to the personal information we have about you by contacting us at [email protected].
- You may request that we correct or delete any personal information we have about you by contacting us at [email protected].
- You may also submit requests related to your personal information by mail to BrushPacks at [Address].
Changes to this Policy